It’s time for my year-in-review best of 2012 recap!
- Best Book: Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
A “mostly true” memoir that truly made me laugh out loud.
- Best Movie: Moonrise Kingdom
Quirky, campy, and bittersweet.
- Best new at-home workout: JumpSport® Fitness Trampoline
- Best fitness present: my new bike!
- Best new fitness buddy:
We logged over 300 miles of walking together!
- Best snack food discovery: Soyjoy cranberry bars.
2012 Daily Mile Data:
Fastest Race: Cherry Blossom 10 Miler (April 1; 8:08 pace!)
Longest Race: Rock’N'Roll USA Half Marathon (March 17)
Highest Mileage Month: May (89 miles–now I wish I’d run 1 more!)
Total Miles (running): 877
What made your “best of” list for 2012?