Last weekend I combined a visit to see my daughter with the Colfax Denver Urban 10 Miler. We arrived Friday and stopped by the expo before we went to my daughter’s place, spent Saturday hiking around Colorado Springs at Garden of the Gods and Seven Falls, and dedicated Sunday to racing, recovering, and heading home. What a weekend!
Let's Keep In Touch!
Like The Facebook Page!
Subscribe By Email
Search My Posts
I have been running since 2001, through the trials of injuries, raising teenagers, and managing a successful but stressful career. My friends, family, and faith keep me going. ~ Coco
Join The Link Up On First Saturdays
^^Grab The Badge For Your Post^^
Shop My Affiliate Links To Support Running With Perseverance:
Top Posts & Pages
- My Meal Enders Review
- Colfax Denver Urban 10 Miler Race Recap
- Six Reasons Why Giant Pick-Up Service Doesn't Work For Me
- Easy No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- 55 Things About Ragnar Relay
- CycleBar Review -- A New Way To Ride
- How To Run 8 Miles On A Treadmill
- Nearly Fat Free Coleslaw Recipe
- Running The Central Park Loop
- What I Ate For Ragnar Relay Food
Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run (Washington, D.C.)
NYC Half Marathon (New York, New York)
1:53:22 (8:42 pace)
Reston 10 Miler (Reston, VA)