Let's Keep In Touch!
Like The Facebook Page!
Subscribe By Email
Search My Posts
I have been running since 2001, through the trials of injuries, raising teenagers, and managing a successful but stressful career. My friends, family, and faith keep me going. ~ Coco
Join The Link Up On First Saturdays
^^Grab The Badge For Your Post^^
Shop My Affiliate Links To Support Running With Perseverance:
Top Posts & Pages
- I Survived Orange Theory Fitness Hell Week
- 55 Things About Ragnar Relay
- Six Reasons Why Giant Pick-Up Service Doesn't Work For Me
- My Meal Enders Review
- 2016 Reston Perfect 10 Race Recap
- CycleBar Review -- A New Way To Ride
- Five Reasons To Cheer On Marathon Runners
- My Five Favorite Things About Ragnar Relay DC
- How To Plank For 5 Minutes Without Losing Your Mind
- Epsom Salt Bath Or Ice Bath?
Lawyers Have Heart 10K (Washington, D.C.)
Denver Urban 10 Miler (Denver, CO)
1:21:44 (5th AG)
GW Parkway Classic (Alexandria, VA)
Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run (Washington, D.C.)
NYC Half Marathon (New York, New York)
1:53:22 (8:42 pace)
Reston 10 Miler (Reston, VA)
Category Archives: Treadmill Workouts
Why I Love My Treadmill In The Summer This is what I call treadmill weather.
The next race on my calendar is the Lawyers Have Heart 10K. (I would love it if you would visit my donation page for the American Heart Association!) It’s the only 10K I do every year, and while I hate … Continue reading
Now that I’ve made it through my April 10 milers, the next race on my calendar is the Lawyers Have Heart 10K. While I never do particularly well at this race (it’s usually too hot and sunny), I am using … Continue reading
I was afraid that the switch to Daylight Saving Time would make it hard to get up for my workouts last week, but for once I didn’t struggle with the time change. With big deadlines at work my adrenaline was … Continue reading