Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Balls Recipe

I love my easy no-bake oatmeal peanut butter balls (and judging by how many hits that recipe gets every day, you do too!), but now that it’s fall I’m craving a bit of pumpkin in my life. I found a few oatmeal pumpkin ball recipes on other blogs, but most required too many ingredients I didn’t have on hand (liked dates and pepitas), so I decided to come up with my own pumpkin oatmeal balls recipe.

Easy No Bake Oatmeal Pumpkin Balls Recipe

(The recipe is in the ReciPress section below.)

Have you tried a new pumpkin recipe this fall?

Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Balls

By Coco Published: October 23, 2013

• Yield: 24 Servings
  • Prep: 15 mins

Ingredients

Instructions

1. Blend dry ingredients in large mixing bowl, and stir in raisins.
  2. Blend in pumpkin and mix well.
  3. Using hands, form into balls.
  4. Enjoy! (Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.)
  5. For a "cooked" variation, you can heat a few balls (however many you plan to eat right away) in a microwave for a few seconds. In my microwave, 15 seconds was just long enough to give them a "baked" texture without burning the raisins.
  6. With the ingredients I used, each of the 24 balls has about 30 calories.
This entry was posted in Food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Balls Recipe

1. MIZ says:

you are awesome as I need something for the child to snack on…something NEW.
    now, do I really need to get my booty to the store for nutmeg? or is it “good enough” 🙂 without?
    MIZ recently posted…If we had coffee…My Profile

2. Linz says:

OH HELLO YES I WANT!
    Linz recently posted…Balanced BreakfastMy Profile

3. I’m totally making these – minus the raisins and plus some mini chocolate chips.

And then I’ll listen to my kids giggle at the ‘balls’. Because I live in a house of middle schoolers (husband included).
    Carrie@familyfitnessfood.com recently posted…A few updatesMy Profile

4. misszippy says:

Oh my–I must make! And the pb ones, too. Thanks for sharing these recipes!
    misszippy recently posted…Why I’ll never run 26.2 as a training runMy Profile

5. These sound really good. I love using PB2 in baking (and in sauces, or pretty much anything).
    Heather (Where’s the Beach) recently posted…Taming Taper CraziesMy Profile

6. These sound fabulous 🙂
    Kierston @candyfit recently posted…Listen To Your Body…My Profile

7. checking out this vanilla protein powder right now. I will just mix protein powder with pumpkin and eat balls all day long! lol
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted…The Deck of DeathMy Profile

8. Abigail says:

Yum! These sound great and I just so happen to have all of these ingredients at home 🙂
    Abigail recently posted…what i ate wednesday – disaster style #wiawMy Profile

9. Serena Marie RD says:

What an awesome recipe!!! I love how fast & uncomplicated it is! Thanks!!
    Serena Marie RD recently posted…#WIAW Numero DiezMy Profile

10. Coco says:

I also tried a “cooked” variation, and heated up a few balls for 15 seconds in the microwave. That was just long enough to give them a “baked” texture without burning the raisins. Another way to enjoy these as the weather gets colder!
    Coco recently posted…The Plank Routines That Keep Me Injury-FreeMy Profile

11. Pingback: Ridiculously Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookie Recipe | Got2Run4Me

12. Pingback: Healthy Way To Cook What I Wish I Ate Wednesday - Posts from October 23 | Healthy Way To Cook