ViSalus asked me to contribute to their 90 for 90 recipe collection using their Vi-Shape® nutritional shake mix, which they call The Shake Mix That Tastes Like A Cake Mix.™ (ViSalus provided product for me to use and compensated me for my recipes.)
I really love my Gluten-Free Banana Oatmeal Pancake recipe but decided to see if I could make blueberry protein pancakes without oatmeal, using Vi-Shape® instead.
(My recipe for Gluten-Free Vi-Shape® Blueberry Protein Pancakes
is in the Recipress section below.)
In addition to tasting great, ViSalus Vi-Shape® is
- made with a proprietary Tri-Sorb™ protein blend
- low fat
- low sodium
- low sugar
- lower carb than other brands
- certiﬁed OU Kosher
ViSalus Vi-Shape® is made with 25 vitamins and minerals, and provides a full serving of fiber (5g) in a 2 scoop (90 calorie) serving.
Don’t they look scrumptious? Even my husband thought they were delicious!
What is your favorite mix-in for pancake batter?
Gluten-Free Blueberry Protein Pancakes
By June 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 3 pancakes (1 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
ViSalus asked me to contribute to their 90 for 90 recipe collection using their Vi-Shape® nutritional shake mix, which they …
- 1 banana
- 3 scoops ViSalus Vi-Shape (protein shake mix)
- 1/2 cup egg subsitute (or two eggs)
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup blueberries rinsed and drained
- Mash banana thoroughly, then stir in egg substitute and blend well.
- Add VisSalus Vi-Shape, ground flax seed and cinnamon, and mix well.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat pancake griddle over low heat. Spray with cooking spray. Spoon batter onto pan. (I find that smaller pancakes work best. )
- Cook until partially set around the edges, flip carefully, and finish cooking on other side.
- Repeat for other pancakes, spraying pan each time.