I’m joining Deb’s Wednesday Word link up and reflecting on rewarding.
“Rewarding” is a word we all know, but I still looked up the definition. I browsed several on-line dictionaries but liked the Google definition best.
When I think of “rewarding” I think of something positive that comes after an effort.
- Getting up for an early run and seeing a spectacular sunrise.
- Hiking up a steep trail and enjoying the view.
Mount Sanitas Trail Head (Boulder, CO)
- Slogging through physical therapy and getting stronger.
- Stepping out of my comfort zone and conquering my fears.
♦ Newport Trail (Park City, UT)
- Training for a race and doing well.
Mostly, I think doing something challenging is rewarding.
What do you find rewarding?