I don’t go to the gym very often, but when I do, there are a few things that I can’t do without. Here is a look at my gym bag essentials.
1. My iPhone. If I’m doing cardio, I want my iPhone for music. If I’m doing a strength routine, chances are I want to do one of the Best Body Bootcamp workouts I’ve got saved on my phone or a few rounds of the “seven minute” workout. I also use my Interval Timer app for interval workouts and the regular timer for planks.
2. My Yurbuds. If I’m listening to music on the treadmill, I know I can count on my Yurbuds to stay in place no matter how fast I’m running or how much I sweat.
3. My Reebok ZQuick running shoes. Whether I’m on a trip or just using the gym at work, I pack my Reebok ZQuick running shoes because they offer enough support for a 4-6 mile run, but take up less room than my regular running shoe
(Check out the review I did through Fitfluential LLC here).
4. My Purist water bottle. I got this water bottle almost a year ago, and it is still one of my favorites. It really lives up to its promise of leaving my water tasting pure with no plastic taste.
5. A gym towel. Even when a gym supplies towels, I like to bring my own–especially to wipe my sweaty but sensitive face!
If you are thinking about taking your workout to the track instead of the gym, check out my post about track workout basics on Popsugar Fitness!
What’s in your gym bag?