I didn’t plan to participate in Hell Week at Orange Theory Fitness again this year, but then an unexpected trip to Boulder where it is too dark–and some days too cold–to run before work led me to the gates of hell week.
Let's Keep In Touch!
Like The Facebook Page!
Subscribe By Email
Search My Posts
I have been running since 2001, through the trials of injuries, raising teenagers, and managing a successful but stressful career. My friends, family, and faith keep me going. ~ Coco
Join The Link Up On First Saturdays
^^Grab The Badge For Your Post^^
Shop My Affiliate Links To Support Running With Perseverance:
Top Posts & Pages
- My Christmas Cookie Baking Tradition
- Six Reasons Why Giant Pick-Up Service Doesn't Work For Me
- 55 Things About Ragnar Relay
- Wrapping Up November
- I Survived Orange Theory Fitness Hell Week
- Swedish Spritz Cookies Recipe
- CycleBar Review -- A New Way To Ride
- Chocolate Crackle Cookies
- Trying Something New: HydroMassage
- Christmas is Coming!
Lawyers Have Heart 10K (Washington, D.C.)
Denver Urban 10 Miler (Denver, CO)
1:21:44 (5th AG)
GW Parkway Classic (Alexandria, VA)
Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run (Washington, D.C.)
NYC Half Marathon (New York, New York)
1:53:22 (8:42 pace)
Reston 10 Miler (Reston, VA)