Come Look Out My Window

It’s no secret that I spend a lot of time at work, sitting at my desk, working on my computer. But every once in a while when I look up from my computer and glance out my window, the view takes my breath away.

Kennedy Center 1

After I shared this picture on Facebook, a friend suggested that I do something with all of my Kennedy Center pictures. I started saving my good pictures, and made them into a calendar on Snapfish. These are the ones I chose:

Jan-Feb-Mar

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Apr-May-June

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

July-Aug-Sep

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Oct-Nov-Dec

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

What do you do with your favorite pictures?

This entry was posted in Life and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Come Look Out My Window

1. Jennifer says:

What a stunning view – thanks for sharing the calendar. I am trying to organize my photos into online albums so I can create a book of some sort – a calendar is a great idea.
    Jennifer recently posted…Charleston Half Training – 12/29-1/4 – Week 9My Profile

print and frame and save and frame and print and….
    Carla recently posted…The world is full of nice people.My Profile

3. Wow, what an amazing view from your window. I often come on that side of the river to walk around Georgetown and admire the view of Kennedy Center. What a nice idea to compile the best images to a calendar. Thank you for sharing!
    Dagmara @ GlamistaHome recently posted…Most Popular Posts of 2014My Profile

4. Spectacular! And all on your iPhone?
    carrie@familyfitnessfood recently posted…Ultimate Coffee Date – JanuaryMy Profile

5. You do have a nice view! it’s easy to take for granted the beautiful city we live in isn’t it?
    Deborah Brooks @ Confessions of a Mother Runner recently posted…Lasagna Soup-Meatless MondayMy Profile

6. Elizabeth says:

That is a beautiful view! I actually have a great view out my office as well, it looks out on a lake. Thankfully my back is to my window so it doesn’t distract me during the day!
    Elizabeth recently posted…Happy 2015My Profile

7. That’s really cool, such a beautiful view! Can you believe I’ve never been there?
    Sue @ This Mama Runs for Cupcakes recently posted…2015 Goals: Time to refocusMy Profile

8. Kim says:

Umm….WOW!!! I would probably put my standing desk in front of the window just to make sure I could soak in that view. I love all the pictures – hard to pick a favorite!
    Kim recently posted…Not Goodbye After allMy Profile

9. Pauli says:

That is a gorgeous picture. The Kennedy Center is one building that is hard to get a bad picture.

10. Niki says:

What breathtaking photos! It’s great that you at least get that view at work.

we do SOOO need to be together in 2015 for a look out the window.
    Carla recently posted…2015’s word is silence.My Profile