Happy 4th of July!
1. Blogger Bill Of Rights. We, the blog readers of the blogosphere, hold these truths to be self-evident …. [read more]
2. Healthy Declaration of Independence I. At this time of year, I like to celebrate my freedom from unhealthy habits that used to weigh me down, physically and emotionally …. [read more]
3. Healthy Declaration of Independence II. I am declaring my independence from unhealthy comparisons and unrealistic expectations and believing that I am good enough …. [read more]
4. A Capitol View. (View from the rooftop of the Charlie Palmer Steakhouse)
5. My Third Place Go Fourth Finish. I run the Potomac Valley Track Club Go Fourth 8K every year that we are in town for July 4th …. [read more]
What are your plans for July Fourth fun?