Cheesy Chili Mac Bake Recipe

Everyone in my house loves chili, but I get tired of making the same meal over and over. Last week I decided to switch up my chili recipe and came up with this delicious cheesy chili mac bake recipe.

Cheesy Chili Mac Bake Recipe via Got2Run4Me.com

(The full recipe is in the ReciPress section below.)

Of course, no chili meal would be complete without some Jiffy® cornbread muffins!

Cheesy Chili Mac Bake Recipe

I know a recipe is a hit when both my husband and my son go back for seconds, and there was just enough of the cheesy chili mac bake recipe leftover for my lunch the next day.

Is there a meal your family enjoys over and over?

Cheesy Chili Mac Bake

By Coco Published: January 22, 2014

• Yield: 6 Servings
  • Prep: 20 mins
  • Cook: 30 mins
  • Ready In: 50 mins

Ingredients

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking dish by lightly greasing or spraying with cooking spray.
  2. Cook pasta al dente and drain.
  3. Spray sautee pan with cooking spray or add 1 T canola oil, and sautee diced onion until translucent.
  4. Add ground beef, brown, and drain off fat.
  5. Stir in diced tomatoes and spices, and simmer for 10 minutes.
  6. Blend in black beans and pasta.
  7. Transfer to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
  8. Lightly cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 30 min.
  9. Remove foil and bake for 5 min more.
This entry was posted in Food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Cheesy Chili Mac Bake Recipe

1. misszippy says:

Yum–my family would love this, I’m sure! We are big soup eaters around here and I’d say that’s our go-to in the winter. Something like this to shake things up sounds good.
    misszippy recently posted…Dynamic warm-up for runnersMy Profile

2. Becky says:

That sounds delish! I wonder if it would work just as well either meatless or with those morning star Crumbles in place of the beef. I’m trying to go Vegetarian again. 🙂 I’ve pinned it to try !
    Becky recently posted…Bullying– It’s not just kidsMy Profile

3. aleshea says:

Mmm, that looks good and real simple to make.
    aleshea recently posted…BAM! Holiday Mint Candy PlatterMy Profile

4. Jo, My Gosh! says:

Ohmygosh. that looks SO GOOD. Yummo! Pinning it now!
    Jo, My Gosh! recently posted…15 Care Package Ideas to Banish the Winter BlahsMy Profile

5. Kim says:

This looks awesome – we love chili, too and I love casseroles – perfect mix!!
    Kim recently posted…A Sherpa Wife I’m NotMy Profile

6. Jen@Twenty-Something&Starving says:

My husband will only eat corn muffins if they are Jiffy. I’ve tried sneaking him homemade ones and he immediately knows the difference. Oh well. This looks delicious!
    Jen@Twenty-Something&Starving recently posted…What I Ate Wednesday #11My Profile

7. Rebecca says:

Oh that looks really, really yummy! I will definitely be trying this soon. I always forget about cornbread, but that sounds delicious too!
    Rebecca recently posted…Toddler Craft – Paper Plate BirdMy Profile

8. This looks amazing.
    Abby @ BackAtSquareZero recently posted…Rest Now, Run LaterMy Profile

9. Kaitlin says:

I swear, those corn muffins are just too good to be true. I haven’t had them in ages and my roommate (who never cooks) made them and I begged her to give me a couple. Added to chili? Divine 🙂
    Kaitlin recently posted…Think, Think, Thinking About LifeMy Profile

10. Kierston says:

I haven’t had baked mac, tomato and cheese for a long time. My mom makes it so good. This looks great.
    Kierston recently posted…Rush, Rush, Rush and #RECIPEFRIDAY: 5 Ingredient Low Carb Protein Pancakes!My Profile

11. DesignedByBH says: