Last week I registered for the Home for the Holidays Virtual 10K organized by Ashley, Robin and Stephanie at A Healthy Happier Bear, mostly for the motivation to get in a decent run over the holiday weekend, but it didn’t hurt that they are offerring amazing prizes!
Let's Keep In Touch!
Like The Facebook Page!
Subscribe By Email
Search My Posts
I have been running since 2001, through the trials of injuries, raising teenagers, and managing a successful but stressful career. My friends, family, and faith keep me going. ~ Coco
Join The Link Up On First Saturdays
^^Grab The Badge For Your Post^^
Shop My Affiliate Links To Support Running With Perseverance:
Top Posts & Pages
- Hiking Cowles Mountain
- CycleBar Review -- A New Way To Ride
- 55 Things About Ragnar Relay
- Six Reasons Why Giant Pick-Up Service Doesn't Work For Me
- I Survived Orange Theory Fitness Hell Week
- A Week Of Hotel Gym Workouts
- My Meal Enders Review
- Stressed For Success
- Easy No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- How Much Would You Pay For A Bottle Of Water?
Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run (Washington, D.C.)
NYC Half Marathon (New York, New York)
1:53:22 (8:42 pace)
Reston 10 Miler (Reston, VA)